The Clandestine Degree
Purpose: To maintain the balance of the world, and uphold the traditions of the Clandestine. Also to give those who are amoral the chance for power and/or vengeance.
Leadership Council, the Founders
the Esoteric Paradox Chief of Cabalism Yahron Saberclaw
the Cryptic Oracle Beholder of Phylactery Kendris Thonarsti
the Mystic Horseman Captain of the Force Karde DeArmas
the Mysterious Charms Keeper Zeran
the Apocalyptic Prophet Warden of Ascetism Drelia
Exalted Members (Advisors): Advisors are elected based on performance and demeanor.
Other Ranks and class restrictions for each
Cabalistic Artist Monk, Diabolist
Clairvoyant Hazard Necromancer
Obfuscatory Soldier Warrior, Anti-Paladin, Cleric, Mercenary
Phylacteric Wizard Sorcerer, Cryomancer, Pyromancer
Furtive Hunter Druid, Assassin, Thief, Rogue
Alignment Restrictions: No good aligned characters. Neutrality is agreeable.
Class Restrictions: No intrinsically good classes, as their goodness would contaminate the atmosphere of the Degree.
Level Requirements: Level 50.
Knowledge Test: All joining members will be required to pass a written test on the workings and design of Fiery.
Intelligence Quest: New members enlisting in the Degree may be required to undergo a quest, decided upon by the Council.
Act as one of your class, race, and level should act. Role play.
Any means to an end is acceptable, if it does not harm the Guild or violate your class requirements.
Clan affairs are to remain the business of the Clan. Unless it is specifically specified, no discussion of Clan information or plans may occur outside of the Clan members.
No assault against another Clan member will be admissible.
Aid your fellow Degree members on request.
Voluntarily resignation must be accompanied by the return all Clan items and likely any other commodity or powers received during membership.
Neglect to follow any Clan rules will be consequence in examination of the member in question by the Founding Council.
1. Active Degree members are obliged to be in the world of Fiery at least five hours per two weeks. Failure to play the stipulated amount of time will result in reprimand or demotion. Exceptions may be made, with prior acknowledgment by one of the Founders.
2. Participation in Clan quests and missions, if implored, is requisite within reason.
4. Conflicts with other clans and guilds must be managed by a voting of the members in a civilized environment. Failure to conform to refined conduct will bring negative repercussions.
5. Voting shall be the determinant in any and all significant decisions. Simple majority will decide voting, with the exception of certain circumstances where a 2/3 decision may be required. Expulsion, acceptance, demotion, and promotion of members must be made by a 3/5 decision of the Founding Council.
6. Once a month the Council shall meet and at least once a quarter the entire Degree must gather for meeting.
7. Power leveling of intraclan players is to be avoided as much as possible.
Advancement and Retrogression